Power Ups are collectable rewards in Panda Pop that you can use on a limited basis. This is a powerful boost that will surely help you defeat the tough level that you have been stuck on. Therefore, it is imperative to secure as many power ups in your leveling up in Panda Pop.
Easy way to hack power ups is by using the cheats for the game. After the river pass level, game’s difficulty sky rockets with introduction of more pink and purple bubbles to fill your screen. This is when the apk hack may be necessary which is available for Android users. iPhone and iPad players are out of luck as working cheats are hard to come by and secretive. Money tree is one way to get to the max level because with metal balls, you can destroy any combination of colored balls in Panda Pop.
Yes, you heard that right. In the world of Animal Jam, there is no such thing as homelessness. This is because every player in Animal Jam gets their own home, more specifically, The Den. It is a place of your own, and even non-members of the game can get access to one. With it, you can store items, invite friends over, hold fashion shows and do all kinds of other things you can think of.
For free members of Animal Jam, two choices are given: Small House and Sunken Ship. Small is precisely what it sounds like, a humble abode that you can call your home and it only costs 2,000 gems to make it yours. It’s a standard Den that you can decorate and make it all yours, without having to fear of being homeless. Sunken Ship Den is the second home available to all Animal Jam players. And it is as cool as it sounds. You literally get to inhabit a sunken ship in the bottom of the ocean as your dwelling. The ship looks a bit damaged but it is fully functional and can be decorated as well.
To access other cool Dens, unfortunately, you need to have a paying membership to avail yourself with other homes. Let’s see what cool dens you can get by having Animal Jam membership. Check aimschool for Animal Jam cheats for gems, diamonds and membership code cheats. For reasons with consistency, we have decided to exclude the dens that are seasonal only.
- Volcano Den: Costs 3,000 gems and one of the cheapest homes you can afford in Animal Jam. The downside to this den is the limited space available, but otherwise, it’s a cool place to sleep!
- Treehouse Den: Who doesn’t want to live in a tree house? Only the grouchiest of the people will scoff at this cool den, and for 4,000 gems, it can be yours.
- Ol’ Barn: Good ol’ barn that would make old McDonald proud! There are essentially two levels to this house, giving you ample space to decorate the den to your heart’s desire. At the price of 5,000, it’s on the pricier side but all the space you get is worthwhile.
- Fantasy Castle Den: 3,500 gems will get you this fantasy inspired castle of your own. It’s a steal at this price and you get an awesome view of the mountains and rivers in the background.
- Restaurant Den: It will set you back 4,000 gems and a perfect den to host dinner parties with other Jammers.
- Castle Den: For 6,000, you can have an actual castle of your own. What amounts to 4 stories high behemoth of a building, this medieval-theme castle is one of the top dens Animal Jam players go for.
- Lost Ruin Den: For cool and low price of 3,500 gems, you can inhabit what looks like a ruin from Atlantis.
Blossom Blast Saga provides welcome break from daily lives by simply being a fun little puzzle that that you can play right on your mobile phones. You will first look at the cutesy looking graphics which will surely attract the young audience. However, once you jump into the game and start playing it, its complex game mechanics that is simple to pick up and master are a delight to play with.
The premise of the game is simple. Clear the field of flowerbeds of weeds and pests by blossoming beautiful flowers and linking them to create a chain reaction. One of the most satisfying moment of playing Blossom Blast Saga is what is called the Meta Blooms. This is all about the waiting game, as you will need to allow your buds to mature into what’s called The Mega Blooms that will unleash a violent chain reaction that can easily clear the entire level when let loose.
Besides the weeds, another obstacle in this puzzle game is dealing with pots. They are useful when the buds are just forming and about to blossom by protecting your flowers from elements. However, to make the flower really grow bigger and reach full maturity, it is important to remove the pots so the roots can fully spread and grow.
With over 160 levels to play, the game also has different game modes that you can play to keep things spicy when one mode gets boring.
Here are the full list of the modes available at your fingertips when playing Blossom Blast Sga:
- Scoring Mode: It’s all about achieving the highest score you possibly can. Compare yourself to other greats in this showdown of high scoring leaderboards.
- Big Bud Mode: A fun side show that has one objective. You need to keep what’s called Big Buds from getting out of control and explode them as soon as you can. This is a challenging mode as you are always struggling to keep them in control!
- Remove all the weeds: As if you weren’t sick of them in the regular mode..grrr. This mode puts your skill of clearing weeds to the test as you will be bombarded with ever growing weeds that plagues your flowerbeds.
Did you know that there is now a booster that can help you get out of stick spots fast? The shovel is an awesome tool that lets you remove weeds and other obstacles instantly. This much coveted Blossom Blast cheating tool for Gold bar hacks is something that requires right timing and precision to master and maximize its effects. Try to save them when you really need to get rid of that plot of weed or a glass that may be obstructing you from achieving the epic Blossoms that will help you advance to the next level.